In 2017, Hencon India designed and manufactured a prototype Garbage Compactor for the Indian municipal industries.
Hencon India Garbage Compactors is the best solution to collect, compact and transport municipal solid waste in urban and rural areas.
Hencon Garbage Compactors was designed in The Netherlands specifically for rough operation environments. Hencon compactors are made keeping in mind human operator safety, robust vehicle structures, zero breakdowns and long vehicle service life.
Unique Features of Hencon Garbage Compactors:
- Lightest self weight, therefore maximum cargo weight (garbage/refuse)
- Designed to work in low maintenance and rough operation environments
- Imported hydraulic valves and components for compactor-specific application
- St 52 and Imported Japanese Abrex high strength abrasion resistant steel plates used of long service life
- Structural sections designed with x3 safety factor
- Design that can be modified as per customer/local govt. Requirements
- Bin lifter designed as per universal en- din-840 bins (120 litre, 240 litre, 660 litre and 1100 litre)
- Can be configured with:
- 14 cubic metre container for 16 ton GWV truck (approx. 4200mm wheelbase)
- 18 cubic metre container for 25 ton GWV truck (approx. 4650mm wheelbase)
- Leak prevention: double d shape rubber gasket with leak tank and under seal gutter
- Maximum Ground to hopper underside floor clearance for easy truck driving
- Branded hydraulic rubber hoses, end fittings and metal pipes
- High quality anti corrosive paint